The Florida Institute of Public Accountants is committed to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion. It's our goal to live up to these ideals within our organization and to help our members and firms do the same.
In 2020, FICPA chair W.G. Spoor launched the Task Force on Diversity & Inclusion, a 15-member committee working to develop programs and services that our members can use to champion diversity and inclusion within their firms, companies and the accounting profession at large.
Scroll down for more information about the task force, other FICPA initiatives, and additional content pertinent to diversity and inclusion.
Task Force on Diversity & Inclusion
- FICPA Task Force on Diversity & Inclusion Sets First-Year Agenda and Goals
- FICPA Chair W.G. Spoor Appoints Task Force on Diversity & Inclusion
- Florida CPA Today Chair's Message: Diversity and Inclusion Task Force aims to put words into action
- FICPA Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- FICPA Young CPAs Committee
- FICPA Women in Leadership Committee
- CPA Day of Service
- FICPA Women to Watch Awards
- FICPA Women to Watch Winners
- Former FICPA president Ronald Thompkins on Diversity and Inclusion
- Kathryn Horton on Ignoring the Roommate in Your Head
- Karen Lake on the True Value of Mentorship
- Tarsha Jacobs on Fitness, Diversity, and 'Firsts'
- Diversity Initiatives
- Tools & Resources
- 2021 Diversity Holidays
- The Business Case for Diversity & Inclusion